Blood colour: #002366 aka Royal Blue
Lunear is the type of troll who wants to be a troll’s troll. Dependable, loved, and most importantly, in control. Control over others and himself drive him for better or worse. The boy feels that while he may not be the highest on high, he is certainly qualified to lead even if in a smaller capacity. Part of him yearns to rise above the purple bloods, while a much more large part, the ‘I want to live’ part, tells him that the idea is very stupid and he’d be better off controlling those he can.
He likes control, he likes being listened to, he likes being trusted, he likes being liked. He’s usually cordial with others, very rarely getting angry or having an outburst. When he does it’s usually from the fact he’s been mocked publicly or humiliated.
In his poor attempts to emulate the higher casts he wears jewelry in small amounts. A ring here, a necklace there, he isn’t about to go around in chains, whistles and bells. He knows his limits, yet he will give small pushes, a nudge or two. It’s his ambition to become great that gives him the man lobes to try. It’s his survival instinct that doesn’t let him go very far with it.
When not trying to emulate the purple bloods, Lunear is spending time amongst the ‘plebs’ or ‘peasants’. He does genuinely enjoy their company, but is fast to point out their ‘vast differences’ in social standing and how they ‘just will never know the trouble a blue like him must face’. He cares but in the same way an owner might care for a pet. Lunear sees trolls on the lower spectrum as his responsibility and just inherently unequal.
This however, doesn’t mean he thinks the hemospectrum as right. He does think himself a better leader than purplebloods or any other bloods. To him, the spectrum is a template, but it’s also a prison. There is no chance for elevation, no chance to rise above those born higher. For that reason, he is fine with his rebellion. For others lower, he thinks they should rise too, yet his ego still keeps him as ‘higher’.
Lunear enjoys high society things, things normal trolls wouldn’t do. Like music, the arts, novels, fine foods- actually he does more common things than ‘fancy things’. Reading anything he thinks is interesting, writing, (his secret self inserts into epic stories and fictions), knitting, carving, tinkering, organizing, flirting, fighting- he’s pretty ‘normal’ as far as interests and hobbies go. ‘Low class’ hobbies tend be a little more hidden, after all, apperance is everything! If asked about it, he says THOSE hobbies are to expand his world view. Perhaps the only odd thing he has is his obsession with rainbow drinkers. He thinks they are abominations, and would hate to become one. (That however doesn’t mean he hasn’t written such things). One of his dreams is to perhaps become a rainbow drinker hunter. But for now, ruling and controlling is priority.
It’s worth note, that Lunear’s Lusus, Batbro, is actually female. For all his love for his lusus, and his ‘knowledge’, Lunear has never figured this out. ‘Batbro’ hasn’t bothered correcting him. They do get along well enough. Batbro tending to be… simply patient with their little troll.
Just as well, he sees his scars a mark of his ‘toughness’. It didn’t kill him, it made him stronger. This is clearly, a sign that he is a capable leader, (it’s not).
- Decisive: When Lunear makes a decision it’s quick, and done. That’s it, discussion over. He tried to pick or create the best solution and while it’s never perfect, he tries to the best of his abilities and knowledge. He will come to a decision however. Leaving a fellow troll hanging is just not in his ‘style’. If his decision effects the choices of others, such as who plays the goalie, good luck convincing him otherwise. He will shove his choice on others, thinking it simply helpful. And his decisions are not wrong, the world is just wrong is all.
- Personable: He likes talking and listening, cleans up after himself, and gets along with others, (when he’s not trying to get them to follow him…or being pushy). Usually he’s polite and minds his attitude, and will try to get followers by flowerly language and flattery over force. He can bite back his forceful self for a short while, though he will fume silently when alone later on. Small groups or large groups he likes to try and keep up the act- alone, not always. If it will get him further he’ll do it, to an extent. Just be sure that you know who you owe the favor to, and who was the troll that bailed you out of a tight jam. Appearances are everything.
- Accepting: Lunear doesn’t care how you look, how you act, just your smarts and skills. Even if those are lacking well, you have some use. Lunear thinks that everyone has a purpose, and everyone has a use. Even if it’s just as simple as cannon fodder. You want to be a drone? Go for it. Want to be a painter? Why not. Dreams are worth having, even if rather outlandish. High or low, he will understand. Just because you suck at what you were supposed to be born good at doesn’t mean you’re useless. It just means you have some other purpose. Like a Loyal follower.
- Ambitious: Lunear is going places. He wants to rise above his blood and will try anything at least once. Get better, become the best. He has his own crazy dreams, and is going to go for them eventually. No one can stop him. They’re not good enough to even try, and each day he only becomes better and more perfect. All good things come in time, and growing up, time is all he has. He’ll cover his ass best he can and dispose of those who refuse to yield. Sorry, thems the breaks.
- Haughty: The best shit to have been shat, he’s the (next) closest thing to royalty. He is the most qualified, trained, skilled- he’s just the best. Lunear is confident and cocky to be sure, but worst, he boats and brags. His ego is huge and while he’s got some twisted views of the hemospectrum, he is always the one on top. Thing different? He’s sorry you have a broken thinkpan. Bask in his glory, because it’s all he can do for you uncultured swine. Don’t even try to say he’s not, because he is. You’re just making a fool of yourself.
- Overly affectionate: At first it’s not apparent. Maybe a casual touch here, a smile there, eventually Lunear gets feelsy. Not molesty feeling, but more snuggling cuddling, coddling, babying. He likes to take care of others and as such it can with his ego lead him to dismiss their efforts and rather just try to get close. Another aspect of this is the fact that Lunear can get… creepy. Like likes watching you sleep. He likes figuring out what you eat. He does it out of affection… no matter how misled. Rejection is just a sign you are not ready for him yet, but, it’s okay, he can wait for you.
- Extreme: If you don’t go all the way, go home. In his attitude, ego, emotions for others, the young troll is bound to extremes. Super clean hive, super clean cut clothes, super attitude, super ego, super enthusiastic- he can become easily overbearing. Because he just is. If he likes you, he likes you. If not tough luck. He made his decision, and it will be done. Maybe you can make amends, but, such things will take time, (or bribery).
- Ambitious: On the flip side to his drive, his plans can be poorly thought out, reckless even. His views are not congruent with what is expected of Troll society. He is not always careful, and as such it can be concerning with just how far he might push himself, or others.
Appearance: Two horns- Look like bat wings off the side of his head
Hair is short and pulled back into a pony tail with blue ribbon. A patch of white hair covers front right of face which is covered in scars.
Clothing is anything ornate/Victorian gothic. Boots with heels aw yis. CC outfit really.
If he can have prominent canine fangs that would be cool. u-u he’ll grow into them.
Scars come from a fire in his hive not that long ago. He kept candles burning and they caught the drapes on fire. He says it was a battle, his lusus says no more candles.
Home: New Hemisect City
Lusus: Giant bat. Called ‘Batbro’ this is rather…mistaken. The lusus is female, and while she would like to be known as female, correcting her little troll would only upset him. She’s a pampering lusus, wanting to spoil young Lunear as much as she can. Not that he minds. Patient, and rather calm, ‘batbro’ tends to keep a watchful eye on her ward, and is actually highly protective of him when not in public.
She rather ‘blames’ herself for Lunear’s scars and has since dedicated herself full scale to keeping him safe. Her mothering nature has led him to think that it’s simply natural to mother those under your protection. The pamper obviously didn’t help with his growing ego.
‘Batbro’ is an omnivore, and has been known to try an eat trolls she sees as a threat to Lunear. Sometimes, he encourages it. Other times… he just keeps out of the way and hopes the troll can hide well.